Originally produced for the Pepsi Art Dome at Voodoo Music + Arts Experience (a.k.a. VoodooFest) 2015 in New Orleans, this piece is a collaboration between artists and animators at Likuid Art and 360art. This stunning, immersive creation, featuring original score and sound design, showcases work by artists from Likuid Art’s growing online subscription-based art repository, including Android Jones, Greg “Craola” Simkins, Karen Bystedt, Devin Liston and Gosha Levochkin (working as devNgosha) and LikuidArt’s own Chris Saunders. Their work has been reimagined for the 360° fulldome format using 3D modeling, animation and compositing to bring still images to life put the audience inside the art.
- Honorable Mention at Jena Fulldome Festival 2016, Germany
- Participant of festivals:
- Voodoo Festival 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Fulldome UK 2016, England
- IMERSA SUMMIT 2017, Denver, Colorado, USA